Technology & Products
AMEC's Etch products combine the most advanced technology...
Number: IT Helpdesk
- Responsible for the day-to-day IT operational support including Hardware/Software support for Desktop PC, Laptop, Printers, Telephone and other devices.
- Plan for and perform both routine and non routine installation/configuration and implementation of major software/hardware systems and components.
- End-user training in the use of standard applications.
- Enforce corporate IT security policy and procedures including anti-virus protection.
- Responsible for the maintenance of accurate IT hardware inventories.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation and operational procedures as required.
- Occasional requirement to extend support beyond standard business hours
- Occasional requirement to travel within and outside of China
- A recognized Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or IT related field
- 5+ years experience in IT operations
- Excellent English and Mandarin (written and Oral) communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas clearly to local/regional users.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with major desktop systems/applications.
- Experience of PABX, Audio/Video Conference
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and escalate problems
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Previous experience working and supporting remote users desirable
- Strong self-motivated and the ability to operate with minimum direct supervision
- Experience working in Help Desk or Customer Service Support environment is an added advantage
- The one has Citrix Access Gateway experience will be highly preferred.